Welcome to MCORP's Preferred Vendor Program
You are a vending Rockstar, that's why you are here!
The Preferred vendor program is geared to vendors who share the same vision... events are a partnership. We will promote our vendors across our social platforms and our website, and would expect our vendor partners to promote the event they will be attending in a like manner. There would be specific social guidelines for our Vendor partners. Cross promotion is beneficial as it stimulates interest, resulting in higher visibility for vendor, event partner and the consumer.
- Our preferred vendors will have an advertising card placed on MCORP’s website for the duration of the event
- Our preferred vendor would also have advanced notification of events, the first right or refusal of vendorship opportunities for MCORP events.
- First option of available preferred vendor location set up during MCORP events
- Submitted Consideration of preferred vendorship and location set up on non MCORP events
- Top spot in vendor listings on our app
- 3+ Any three events the vendor is scheduled within a calendar year will result as a Preferred Vendor with a discounted vendor space per event
- 2+ Any two events the vendor is scheduled within a calendar year will result in a discounted Preferred Vendorship for one event for the following year
Our Social Guidelines for Preferred Vendors
You already understand the importance of social advertising, as well as daily communication through social platforms with your clientele. We would ask that preferred vendors cross promote along with us. We will promote all of our vendors, but special social consideration will be given to the preferred vendor by placing ad cards or logos on our tiny ads page for the duration of the event, and top spots in our MCORP mobile app. (Tiny ads are short term paid business advertisements)
We all work together to make sure the attendees will have a clear understanding of products or services being offered at the event. We will provide digital flyers for the events, all relevant event links and ask that you share along with us.
Mud Hippies Arts and Crafts Festival
Labor Day Weekend, 3 Days
Est. attendance: 1K +
Offerings: Arts and Crafts, Music, Mud Riding, Games, Races (Paddleboat, Kayak)